Four Seasons Resorts, Bali have launched new specialist retreats with experts who focus on body, mind and soul. In line with their commitment to the world of wellness, each month the Spas will introduce guests to Masters in Residence at both The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay and The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, with programs ranging from holistic healing, to traditional healthcare and acupuncture.
Holistic Healing with Mary Muryn
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay - September 15-20, 2014
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan - September 22-26, 2014
With more than 25 years of experience in alternative healing practices, Mary Muryn will be running a variety of private sessions allowing guests to delve deeper into their inner selves and enhance the body’s natural ability to heal. Originally from the Ukraine but now a resident in Bali, Mary is a gifted healer and medium who has worked as a consultant to doctors and other professionals. Her sessions last 60 minutes and are IDR 1,900,000 (approximately GBP 95.00) including:
- Metamorphosis - The Metamorphic Technique is a unique approach to transformation and healing. It is a gentle way of releasing dysfunctional patterns by using a light touch along the spinal reflex points on feet, hands and head, enabling guests to emerge into a different way of being.
- Spiritual Guidance - Tapping into Mary’s psychic abilities, guests are able to use this energy to experience deep peace, clarity on personal issues, connection with people who have passed on and inspiration for the present.
- Polarity Therapy - Polarity Therapy is a system of healing that balances the electromagnetic field to enhance relaxation, release emotional stress and relieve pain. Mary applies gentle contact on various points of the body to activate the energy flow to the blocked areas. This technique is especially effective in relieving back and neck pain, as well as balancing the emotions to promote a sense of harmony and wellbeing in the body.
In Depth Healthcare with Dr John Rogersen
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan - October 11-18, 2014
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay - October 19-25, 2014
Dr John Rogersen is a renowned expert in functional medicine and has done extensive research into what it is that makes humans unwell. He uses his self-developed EFi Scan, a safe and accurate visual method to show the body’s health and thereafter provides a tailor-made plan to help improve wellbeing, restore immune function, elevate energy levels and more. He also uses hair testing to determine a range of the body’s sensitivities and deficiencies. This screening gives a unique view of how the body interacts with foods, vitamin and mineral levels as well as toxicity rates. The EFi Scan is 60 minutes and one scan before consultation starts from IDR 1,650,000 (approximately GBP 85.00), and two scans before and after consultation start from IDR 2,750,000 (approximately GBP 140.00).