Sunday, February 27, 2011
Sumber: PDGMI Jaya
- Air sangat penting, tidak hanya untuk kesehatan tetapi juga untuk dapat melakukan fungsi kerja tubuh secara optimal.
- Fungsi kognitif – kemampuan untuk berpikir jernih, kemampuan mengingat dan mempelajari informasi baru dapat berkurang apabila Anda mengalami dehidrasi ringan.
- Bahkan dehidrasi ringan sebesar 1,3% pun dapat mempengaruhi kewaspadaan, mood dan kemampuan berpikir. Wanita bahkan lebih cepat mengalami dehidrasi dibandingkan pria.
- Karena Anda kehilangan 0,8 liter air melalui napas dan keringat, sangatlah mudah bagi Anda untuk mengalami dehidrasi tanpa Anda sadari.
- Dehidrasi ringan sangat umum dialami oleh orang Indonesia – terutama para kaum muda karena mereka memiliki kehidupan sosial dan profesional yang aktif.
- Kebanyakan orang berpikir bahwa mereka mengalami dehidrasi hanya ketika mereka merasa haus. Padahal sebenarnya saat haus, Anda sudah mengalami dehidrasi ringan.
- Kebanyakan orang telah mengetahui bahwa 75% tubuh manusia terdiri dari air. Namun tahukah Anda jika organ utama kita sebagian besar adalah air, misalnya 79% dari hati kita adalah air dan 75% otak kita adalah air?
- Dengan memahami bahwa sebagian besar organ utama Anda adalah air, bagaimana Anda dapat memilih air yang baik.
- Tiga persyaratan dasar air minum yang baik: 1) Aspek fisik – tidak memiliki rasa, tidak berbau dan tidak berwarna, 2) Aspek kimiawi – tidak mengadung unsur-unsur berbahaya misalnya logam berat, deterjen, dan lain-lain, 3) Aspek biologis --- tidak mengandung mikroba khususnya bakteri e-coli.
Sumber: PDGMI Jaya
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
THE latest data from property consultants, for example Cushman & Wakefield Indonesia, indicates that there has been positive growth in offi ce space and high activity in offi ce rentals, which is expected to increase further this year.
And how about small businesses that are growing and need office space? For these there are two solutions: not having an office in the conventional sense but still conducting business just like any company; and renting office space, or specifically a serviced office to ensure efficiency while conducting optimum activities.
Today a company without a conventional office can conduct its activities anywhere, for example from a café or a mall, which have become new meeting points. So meeting clients and negotiations can be done in such places.
That is what professional IT businessman Iwan Sulistya does. His work and business are not limited by location as he relies on the Internet to communicate with his colleagues, clients, suppliers and partners. He uses online instant messaging for fast responses as well as emails that can be sent and received not only from a desk computer but also from a mobile phone, such as a smartphone, or tablet PC.
The second option, i.e. a serviced office, enhances the image even of a small company as such offices are in strategic locations. The prestigious location is a plus point in itself.
A serviced company does not have to be large or extremely spacious as it can be adjusted to a company’s requirements. A consultant company probably needs a smaller space that is sufficient for four or five personnel. Such is the company of Antoniman Suyatman, who has opened a management, marketing and communications company. He has one offi ce in the GKBI building that is serviced by CEO Suite as well as at BCA Grand Indonesia Tower (Regus). “They provide modern, fully furnished offi ce space which is just right for those who are just starting a business due to the complete infrastructure,” said Antoniman.
There are other serviced office providers in Jakarta besides CEO Suites and Regus, such as Marquee, The Executive Centre and Fortice. All of these are in strategic locations and have quality offices. They have an extensive global network with experienced service oriented professionals providing services for company establishment, secretarial search, executive search and tax services. They also provide cost effective, modern and fully furnished offi ces.
Marquee, for example, has serviced offices in five strategic locations: Mayapada Tower (Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 28), Menara Karya (Jl. HR Rasuna Said Block X-5 Kav. 1-2), Talavera Office Park (Jl. TB Simatupang Kav 22-26), Cyber 2 Tower (Jl. HR Rasuna Said Block X-5 Kav. 13) and Equity Tower (Sudirman Central Business District).
Marquee refers to its services as one-stop business solutions that include fully furnished office space, virtual office, meeting and conference room, video and audio conferencing, executive search, incorporation arrangement (setting up a new company). Accounting and tax services are also provided by Marquee, which has 60 office spaces and 190 workstations.
Marquee understands that by offering one-stop business solutions, it has to provide clients with reliable accounting services and business establishment for their convenience. “What makes Marquee Executive Offices different from other similar providers is our team commitment to deliver a premium level of service and the wide selection of locations so that it is easy for clients to choose the location they want,” said Lena Thong, director of Marquee Executive Offices.
In 2010, Marquee Executive Offices became the first serviced office provider to provide a conference room that can accommodate up to 300 persons for meetings, seminars, training, product launches, etc. namely the Marquee Conference Center.
In a short time, the Marquee Conference Center has become recognized as a venue that provides something different from hotels due to its corporate set up and skylight view as it is located on the 17th fl oor of Cyber 2 Tower. The Danone Group, XL, BTPN, Tempo Group, BCA and other big companies are its regular clients.
Indonesia’s improving economy has attracted more investors, which in turn has created a growing demand for office space. So serviced office providers are a solution for small and newly established companies. Not only are the offices located in luxurious and prestigious buildings but they also have numerous plus points, such as efficient rates. (Burhanuddin Abe)
The Jakarta Post, February 09, 2011
Black winter truffle sangat populer di Prancis, yang masa tumbuhnya bulan November hingga Maret, tapi setelah dipanen dan disimpan, kita bisa menikmati kapan saja. Di Prancis jamur hitam ini terdapat di wilayah barat daya negara tersebut.